What's better than one of Deadlocked's immersive, story led virtual escape rooms? One of Deadlocked's immersive, story led virtual escape rooms that supports a fantastic charity!
Deadlocked and Movember have put their heads together and come up with a fun, silly experience that tasks you with assisting 'T', a hapless adventurer turned security engineer, who needs your help.
It is October 31st, the eve of Movember, and 'T' is working late, instead of hosting his famous annual Halloween party, but this leaves him without his shaver when he needs it the most. Movember starts tomorrow, and the Wexell Corporation take it very seriously. So seriously that if he hasn't shaved by midnight, they will count it as him CHEATING AT MOVEMBER. You'll have to break into the security at the Wexell Corporation, but only if you can help his colleague, Joey, get into his house and locate his surprisingly well hidden 'special razor'. Why does he need this specific razor? Why is Joey going along with this mad-capped adventure, and can you help a rapper come up with an on-brand rap before it's all over? All these questions and more can only be discovered by playing 'The Movember Virtual Moscape Room'. It's about to get hairy.
- An (approximately) 90 minute high quality virtual adventure.
- Interact with characters (Facebook required), hack into online interfaces and become your best internet stalker to solve in context puzzles and problems.
- A fully integrated 'in character' help system which keeps you on track even if you're completely stuck.
- Achievements to unlock.
- 1/3 of the cost of every game goes to Movember to help with their amazing work.
- ZERO need for a printer! Just a desktop/laptop to play - we recommend on Google Chrome.
- Just one copy of the game needed for your whole team (up to 6 players).
So gather your best team of Mo-Bros, Mo-Sisters and Mo-folks from anywhere in the world (or play solo if you prefer) and buckle up for the silliest game about the most serious subject we've ever made.